WO-Manipulate: Ways to Dominate Your Man Without Him Knowing It

by • January 14, 2010 • Sex + DatingTalk Sh*t (21)15045

Every man likes dominant women, they just don’t know it. Women have become dominant in society in masculine ways, which is what shies away men. This is why I’m here to show you how to dominate your man in the FOUR most effective ways:

Insinuate
Dogs bark. Barks are threatening. When people see threats, they run. Don’t bark.
Men don’t like to be given orders, they might follow them, but they don’t like them. Every human being has some deviance in them. They want to break rules or not accept barks/orders, so to counter this behavior you insinuate. Insinuation is a technique of easing what you want; people are more accepting to ideas that are persuasive. Even the word persuasive is indicating of its gesture, because it’s a nudge. It’s like the spooning nudge that a woman gets at the middle of the night for some action. No man is gonna say at 3 o’clock in the morning bluntly like “Can we f^ck?” Nope, they wouldn’t say that because it’s disrespectful, because it is an order. They would rather poke you a few times and kiss on your neck to get their point across.

No one wants to be thrown in a pool, they would rather dip their foot in the water to see how cold or warm it is. Therefore, like water adjust things to your partners liking before you blatantly demand them. Moreover, I promise you, he will do what you asked of him quicker and more willingly.

Side note: This is subject to backfire if your man doesn’t like you not being straightforward, but it is up to you to feel the situation out.

Seduce
     Out of all these rules seduction is the most effective, full-proof, and easiest to manipulate men with. Women seduce everyday without knowing, usually by just being themselves. Because women are seductive like smooth music, the scent of great food, and mesmerizing sights. To seduce him; be soft, intoxicating, alluring. Men cannot really resist a woman unless she comes off conniving or trifling. But I assume you two are in a a loving and caring relationship, and in that case you’ll have him wrapped around your finger like a ring.

Be Interdependent, Rather than Ms. Independent or a Dependant
This means that even though you’re independent, you still stress that you need him too. It also means even though you need him, you have things other than him that hold your attention. You need a balance of both of these. If you have hobbies or interest that you are focused on this is sexy and he will be sniffing your azz like a dog in heat. Men love women with drive, women that don’t cling like a nappy hair to a knitted sweater. Being free and self-conscience sets you apart from all the other set-in-their-ways chicks he’s met.

Punish, Forgive, and Request
If he’s ever messed up punish him; don’t talk to him for a few days, don’t let him grab that booty, show your true emotions. Then quickly get over it as if nothing has happened, this will put him in a state of suspense saying, “Are you ok, what changed since yesterday (or whatever the time frame was)?” This will catch him off guard and make his azz wonder more than Stevie. Finally, you must request. The reason why you request is because he doesn’t want to put you back in that prior state you were in. He will then want to appease your every desire.

In conclusion, in no way, shape, or form should you let these techniques dominate you alls relationship. Do what works for the both of you. There is no one-way to love or to be loved, everyone has differences. This was just some advice on understanding the male psyche, male wants, and why these techniques might work better for you.

If you have more ways you can control your man or get him to do what you want, the way you want (in a loving manner) throw me a comment, I would be glad to hear from you.

TheSUNK

Pin It

Related Posts

21 Responses to WO-Manipulate: Ways to Dominate Your Man Without Him Knowing It

1. Anonymous says:

dis is a good a post very well put not to hard 2 understand, good instruction i can c this developing in to a book

2. staylor says:

very concise and to the point, ilove it

3. HeadMistress says:

Love this post…especially the advice about being “Interdependent” – I so needed that…I have a serious problem depending on anyone, esp a man – I got ish to work on…

4. Anonymous says:

like i said its all so fucken hysterical

5. Anonymous says:

Beautiful work.!! I only wish i found this post months ago.!! (:

6. Try it on your next man then

7. Anonymous says:

Steve Harvey elaborates on your advice about this topic in his book, “how to act like a lady, think like a man.” especially the part about isinuating and kind of disguising your orders to men. but i like it.

8. Anonymous says:

So, everytime my man and I get a hotel room, he wants to get tipsy. ( he rarely drinks ) But, i hate it when he gets tipsy and I want him to stop doing. But, everytime I ask him to stop, it turns into a big arguement. So, how do I get him to stop drinking when he sleeps with me without him knowing that i’m demanding it??

9. First, I need to know “Why does he want to get tipsy before you all have sex?”

My advice as of now would be f^ck em before he gets a hold of that bottle.

10. Anonymous says:

Interesting stuff. Have you got any tips on how a man can dominate his woman?

11. In all honesty, if a man is handling his business he won’t willingly or actively have to dominate his partner.

12. Bianca Owolabi says:

*That don’t cling like nappy hair to a knitted sweater* YES!

13. Anonymous says:

not so good
    he just want love nthng else..!

14. Anonymous says:

So my bf and I have been dating for 2 weeks. And he makes
    A lot of money but he never buys me anything. He claims women
    Are expensive. How do I get
    Him to buy me things like teddybears and jewelry without seeming
    Like a gold digger?

15. @Anon9/28 Surprise him one day. Set the tone for buying gifts and surprise him. If he’s a good man he will up his game and reciprocate.

16. Anonymous says:

If Men knew the power that Women have, Men want to be women too!
    1) Read lots of books on Men’s pyschology. Why most Men’s magazines are about cars, golf and videogames instead of home decor?

2) Treat a man as he is, he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he can be, he will be whatever you want him to be.

3) Sex. Big difference on how they have sex. It’s short, intense, anywhere, anytime. Foreplay might not be considered.

4) Talk to his mom (secretly). If you don’t like the mum, pretend to be. Dig. All of mum’s information, priceless.

5) Men will cheat no matter how perfect he thinks you are. Have a backup plan.

17. Anonymous says:

THIS IS ME ALL DAY…

18. Mommy says:

trying to learn to dominate my husband. ive been submissive and hes been very dominating for years. however i know he yearns to be dominated. tonight im gona try…

19. Melissa says:

But, I want complete control over him. Not to dominate in a “loving manner”. He needs to stop going out, hanging with buddies, and playing in that damn band so much, so I’d like to know how to get my way over his life. Only then, may I spend as much time with him as I intend. I’ve tried isolating him from friends, interfering with plans with said friends so they stop wanting to make plans with him, making evenings a living hell if he’s not doing what I ask, casting blame on him when things go wrong, but he still thinks he can just step up to me as he wears the pants in the relationship and go out doing whatever without calling me and okaying it with me. Relationships are war and I need an edge.

20. Gus says:

Holy crap, good article, but I thinks that the last thing the last poster needs is anything with any sort of an edge on it… Good counselor definately. And maybe some quiet time alone couldn’t hurt, and a hobby perhaps. =)

21. Gus says:

… also seems to be a perceptual divide in the paradigm between sexes. Simply woman bearing a resource men biologically programmed to seek. Woman biologically to control. The quests between by both purely mathematical. While woman seek, I image, ‘control’, really it’s only control over their own body and access to their own ‘resource’ they have. The men aren’t controlled, they’re getting what they want for a price they were willing to pay aka whatever stuff your having “your man” do. Set the price ‘too high’ and men find it else where (roam around) cheaper aka someone else that wants to “control us”, and for the amount we’re willing to allow aka pay, to share intimate access to her ‘resources’. Set the price ‘too low’ (such as woman imagined seeking to feel a void with-in themselves) and you have a man that walks all over you and doesn’t respect you. And still an empty void and feelings for a need for control.

Sorry, random freemind… This just dawns as I was reading the article and felt inspired to share my randomness. =0)